Name:
Location: OK

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I DRANK ANTS!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah! So, I've been haveing an ant problem at my apartment that has been driving me crazy. I've had management over here almost every week to spray, i've made them call terminex to come out, i've bought poison traps, and poison spray. Our apartment may not be emaculate, but it's pretty clean. Minimal crumbs, we dont leave stuff out, etc. Anyways, after terminex came out it had gotten much better. I had only seen a few in our kitchen. Then after coming home from work at 1am I caved and opened a can of mt. dew, took a few drinks and passed out. The next day I'm on the phone and i'm really thirsty so I grab the can and take a drink. As I sit it down I see lots of ants running around from me disterbing them!!! Not I don't know if I swallowed any, but as many as there were I don't see how I could have not. Nasty, nasty, nasty. I now HATE ants! I don't know how to get rid of them. Granted since this happened I haven't seen any more. But still, eww!

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Ewww!!! That is the grossest story ever!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I totally agree!!

8:27 PM  
Blogger di hu said...

any new stories?

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home