Name:
Location: OK

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Assorted

I am totally impressed with Bank of America. I have a credit card with them and the bar Malone's charged me twice when I was there a few weeks ago. Well I call in and it takes me forever to get throught the automated system. When I finally do it tells me there is an 18 minute wait to talk to a rep. so I'm like holy shit and just put my phone on speaker. then less than one minute later I get someone! But thats not the impressive part. I tell her what happened and she's tells me okay the amount will be credited to your account by the next billing cycle. How cool. I totally expected to have to jump through hoops and I almost didn't call b/c I didn't want to deal with the hassle. Who knows, I'm just glad it was easy.

Anyways, I'm not happy to be back at school. I totally needed a longer summer. Oh well. I have one class that seems so easy it's ridiculous, one that scares me, and one where I think the material will be hard but the teacher seems nice. Oh, I 2 more I haven't been to yet so we'll see.

I also realized that I forgot to follow up on the dex issue. He finally came over to get his stuff and we did the friend thing. I didn't say anything to him because it was obvious by then he considered us over and I didn't really want to talk about it anyway, but it was also obvious that he still liked me. Then later on while we were both out at different bars we were texting and I ultimately got one saying "blah blah if you could have come we would have had fun together tonight as friends, as much as that sucks itself on it's own" and I said that wasn't all my decision, and he said it pretty much was yadda yadda. Finally we get around to actually talking and he tells me something like he just thought I wanted to be free to do whatever I wanted for the summer and he expected that we would just get back together when he got back form New Jersey. Now I still love him, but he seemed almost excited to be breaking up and I thought it was over. In May I didn't think he would have even considered getting back together. when he got back. So I spent the entire summer getting over him and I although I still love him, I don't think it would work out in the long run. And why get back together only to break up and put us both through this again. Anyway, that's pretty much the story.

Oh, and while I'm on the topic of boys, I need new advice- prefferably from the boys. I can't tell if I'm getting blown off or if the guy I like really is just uber busy. He really seemed to like me at first and then, in literally a snap he went from hot to cold. I haven't even talked to him in 3 days and about a week before that we only talked about necessary stuff. What do you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger di hu said...

Bank of America is actually the Bank of America. That is to say America's money is in there. And Bank of America was created for America. So of course they are going to be nice and helpful. They want u to vote. It's all a conspiracy to help u keep the republican's in office. They think, "oh, if we help her we can get away with passing stupid laws" although there is a major flaw in the plan. people who r smart enough to know they have been double charged are smart enough to catch stupid dumb laws and vote for who ever they want. (even if that means it's another republic president) THE END!!!!!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home