Name:
Location: OK

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Target is Crazy!!!

WOW!!! So as if Target wasn't crazy busy enough (we were 1st in the nation in sales for most of the week) today our registers crashed. Yes, crashed. Then 15 minutes later when we got the computers back up, we could only take cash and checks because the credit system was still down. And then... our ATM ran out of money! Aparently we were the 7th new Target in the nation to crash today. Crazy night. I don't like Target anymore. Well.. I lie.. I really do like Target, I'm just very upset with her at the moment.

Anyways, Diana- my roommate Kat- my friend Matt- and myself are going the The Blue Man Group Concert on Sunday Nov 12th and I am buying tickets very soon. Prolly tomarrow or wednesday. If you would like to go with us, tickets are $60 and you need to call me ASAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home