Name:
Location: OK

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Date

Hey... sorry it has been so long since my last post. I've just been crazy busy! And I have had lots to say just no time to say it in, even now. So I will try to update you all on whats been going on as soon as I can (I'm thinking October) and for now I'll just stick with whats going on right now.

Bartender Kevin has asked me on a date for this tuesday. Ony problem is that I have to decide what were doing. I hate deciding. And for any boys who are reading this isn't solely a cop out because I don't know what to do. Partially yes. Partially I want a man who is capable of making decisions. But mostly I don't want to pick something too expensive, but I don't want to pick something boring either. I should make him take me to Nonna's or The Mantle as punishment for making me choose. So I need help!!! Where do I want to go. I want to go to dinner but I dont know where and I want to do something before or after but I dont know what. I don't want to go to a movie becasue we're just getting to know each other. Give me your suggestions. It is for this Tuesday, I'm out of class at 4:30 but he lives in the city so one of us will have to drive, so I'm thinking at least 6pm before date time starts.

1 Comments:

Blogger di hu said...

nonnas is excellent and afterwords u can go up to the purple bar and relax. they have a huge outdoor patio. i know i only worked their for 1 month but they have good food and excellent service. then afterwords u can stroll up and down the cannal, i heard it can be quite romantic. the stars shining, plus if u won't to get to know him u don't want a move, or a bar, becasue bars are too loud, but a nice stroll on "the river" is quite, nice and romantic.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home