Location: OK

Sunday, September 17, 2006


Hey... sorry it has been so long since my last post. I've just been crazy busy! And I have had lots to say just no time to say it in, even now. So I will try to update you all on whats been going on as soon as I can (I'm thinking October) and for now I'll just stick with whats going on right now.

Bartender Kevin has asked me on a date for this tuesday. Ony problem is that I have to decide what were doing. I hate deciding. And for any boys who are reading this isn't solely a cop out because I don't know what to do. Partially yes. Partially I want a man who is capable of making decisions. But mostly I don't want to pick something too expensive, but I don't want to pick something boring either. I should make him take me to Nonna's or The Mantle as punishment for making me choose. So I need help!!! Where do I want to go. I want to go to dinner but I dont know where and I want to do something before or after but I dont know what. I don't want to go to a movie becasue we're just getting to know each other. Give me your suggestions. It is for this Tuesday, I'm out of class at 4:30 but he lives in the city so one of us will have to drive, so I'm thinking at least 6pm before date time starts.


Blogger di hu said...

nonnas is excellent and afterwords u can go up to the purple bar and relax. they have a huge outdoor patio. i know i only worked their for 1 month but they have good food and excellent service. then afterwords u can stroll up and down the cannal, i heard it can be quite romantic. the stars shining, plus if u won't to get to know him u don't want a move, or a bar, becasue bars are too loud, but a nice stroll on "the river" is quite, nice and romantic.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home