Name:
Location: OK

Monday, October 02, 2006

OU v Texas Balcony Decorating

Hey guys, my apartment complex is having a balcony decorating contest for OU v Texas and the winners get digital camera's. I'm sure that most of you have heard that I now need a new digital camera so I would like to win. Problem is I'm not very creative, so if anyone could throw some suggestions my way I would greatly appreciate it. Keep in mind I live on the 3rd floor so anything small or low will be hard to see. Thanks guys-

5 Comments:

Blogger di hu said...

what u need to do is take ur balcony and split it in half. have a huge sign that says something. but the important part is that one half says ou and the other says texas. once u have figured out which side is ou and which side is texas then u decorate. but make ou appear to "heaven" and texas "hell" u can achieve this look by having white christmas lights on the our side (no red) and red /orange on the texas side. infact ur sign good say heaven v.s. hell and then put up the approptiate memorbilla. does that idea not rock? oh yeah it rocks!!!!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

get an inflatable cow, and hang it upside down from your balcony with a schooner over it. Hey, what happened to your digital camera?

10:09 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I like your idea but I need a cute saying for the sign. Something relationg the teams to heaven and hell in a kitchy way.

10:41 AM  
Blogger di hu said...

we all know heaven is like ou while texas reaks like devil poo!!!

9:25 PM  
Blogger di hu said...

ou= heaven texas = hell
because they smell!!!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home