Name:
Location: OK

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Behold the power of WOMEN!!!

first of all I thought I'd catch you all up on the Dex situation since I had been asking for advice, for which I am thankful for. I've talked (well texted him) since and I think he was just fucking around with me before. Which is evil considering I nearly had a heart attack at 21. Either that or our friends told him; but you would think that if he really didn't know we broke up, that he would call me if someone else told him we did. I mean seriously if you were just haging out with some friends (thinking about your girlfriend that you hadn't seen or spoken with in three months) and your buddy mentions "hey I'm so sorry about you and Rachel- that really sucks man" you would be a little confused, and maybe call said girlfriend up and ask why everyone else thought you weren't together. Or maybe thats just a little too logical for a guy.
Either way ultinately things seem to have worked out well. Before he left we were hardly together and he seemed excited to break up. Texting the other day we were actually nice to each other, imagine that. Anyways, I will have the final word a little later this week. He is coming by to pick up his stuff and we're going to go do something and catch up. Now onward and away to the post!

Behold the power of WOMEN!!!!!

Okay, so I've decided that yes- there is quite a bit of gender discrimination in the real world especially in the workforce. And I guess as a woman I should be angry about this, but I've decided that first of all there is plenty of other discriminations that guys have to surpass and second that I am a force to be recond with in the business world and dont plan on letting something so trivial get in my way of life or work.

But back to the point; while there is some serious discrimination, their are some fantabulous perks. For example, renting a pool table plus buying 4 cherry vodka sours at the bricktown brewery last night cost $3. Amazzzing huh? I love being a women, everything about being a women (except maybe the whole giving birth issue, but thankfully- not a problem yet) I love having doors held open; I love not having to like or understand cars and sports; I love that we can dress up or down and still be gorgeous; I love that we always get the final say- well at least when they love us we do; I love it all. For all you guys I have to be sorry, I know there are many perks to being a guy, but I still have to think that we are the lucky ones!

3 Comments:

Blogger di hu said...

if those r the perks what are the down sides?

12:19 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

periods.

3:50 PM  
Blogger di hu said...

lol!!!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home