Name:
Location: OK

Thursday, August 10, 2006

yea!!! booo!

YEA!!!
Hey guys; this first part is extremely belatedly however I did not want to forget all together to say that I appreciate everyone who came over last week. As sad as the weather was, I had a blast! Also, I have a blue pocket knife from the night that had yet to be claimed.

Booo!
Second, I have a 5 to 10 page paper over my internship; not double spaced!!! WTF? What do they want me to ramble on about for 10 to 20 pages? Anyways, that’s due on Wednesday and I think I work every day until then. So, fuck. Then again it isn’t letter graded, are they really going to give me an I or U if I hand in a shit paper. Either way I still have to say something coherent, again for 10 pages! Anyway, I have a paper to BS so I’ll talk to you all later.

hmmm, I started this blog in word and pasted it over here so I'm not really sure why the paragraphs are in different fonts?

1 Comments:

Blogger di hu said...

it did it in different fonts because it's cool!!!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home