Name:
Location: OK

Monday, July 31, 2006

Moving Sucks

I don't even have ot move this year and I still have to help my friends move. Well, I guess I don't have to but I'm too nice to say no. and I really do want to help and all, but well moving sucks! Anyways, my friend is moving to a complex called crimson park and their pool is gorgeous. Almost one entire side is a waterfall. It's not very deep though and mine has vollyball so it's better. At least saying so makes me feel better. Anyway, a fairly uneventfull day- sorry. I'll try to liven up my life so I have something interesting to blog about.

3 Comments:

Blogger di hu said...

maybe u should get a WORD OF THE DAY!!!!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

lol, sounds good but unfortuately the idea's allready taken. Not to mention I don't think I could put the same creative spin on it like you do.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Tabz said...

moving does suck and i have to do it twice this month

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home