Name:
Location: OK

Monday, July 24, 2006

Barbeque by the Pool

Hey guys, I finally got this blog thing to work. No catchy name or anything but with the time I had this is what I could do. I know I'm a miss not a ms. but "misslynne" was not available. Down below is the post I had on Di and Crystals Blog, and directly below is some very important stuff I left out:

Stuff I left out:
  1. I would appreciate it if someone could bring a cooler and ice so we can bring drinks down to the pool and keep them cold.
  2. I need a chef- me and grills are pretty much a no go. Volunteers please!
  3. After the pool and barbeque festivities are over I invite everyone to stay and drink to daylight. We will prolly stay at my apartment-especially if there are minors, but if there's just a few of us then we can go out if everyone wants.
  4. Anyone who doesn't want to drive home after this, espessially those of you from out of town, is welcome to spend the night. I have a 3 bedroom apt to myself at the moment so there's 2 beds a couch and plenty of floor space. Whoever calls shotgun gets first dibs.
BARBEQUE BY THE POOL!!!

Hey guys! It seems that we always get together during holidays, which are always in the middle of that nasty school year. So I would like to get everyone together for, *gasp* no reason at all! So, on to the plans, on August 3rd – a week from this Thursday I’m having a pool party. I understand that this is not giving two weeks, but I have some requests to not have it on a weekend and this seems to be the best day. So if a large quantity of people can not come this day then speak NOW, BY TOMARROW (TUESDAY) and we may be able to switch to Monday the7th. The party is at my apartment complex The Reserve and I will post directions soon. It will start at 4 pm. I will provide hamburgers, all applicable condiments, lasagna (for any non beef eaters), and some ice tea. However, if you can I would appreciate people to bring their choice of libation, beer liquor etc. Remember we will be spending lots of time by the pool, so no glass bottles. If you cant no worries there should be plenty to share. As always all friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, spouses (doesn’t that sound weird) etc are invited. I would appreciate an rsvp by reply to this post (on my blog at ) just so that I can estimate hamburger needs; but if someone wants to come last minute its no problem.

Okay, I am experiencing some technical difficulty getting my own blog up and running, not to mention every name seems to be taken. So please respond to Crystals for now and I will have my own blog shortly. Any questions please e-mail me at Rachel.l.Foster-1@ou.edu

6 Comments:

Blogger di hu said...

i do not work that night as of right now, so i should go. kyle works and doesn't know if he can make it. fotinni will come and renee's scedule isn't made up yet. will keep u posted on who is coming. p.s. welcome to the blog world!!!!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Tabz said...

I'll be there but I'll be late by an hour or so. And if I have to work the next day(extremly likly)I might have to leave sooner then I want also I have a big ice chest that I can bring and if I remember I'll even put ice in it. If there is anything else let me know and I'll see if I can help.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

cool, anyone who is more than 20 to 30 minutes late should prolly meet us all by the pool. And thanks Di!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

I give myself about a 90% chance of being there.

12:12 PM  
Blogger di hu said...

kyle totally got his shift off so he will def. be there

1:55 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Fantabulous!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home